I got this idea from
's journal. In other words I guess I''ll count her as tagging me to do dis.
Rules:You have to post ALL the rules.
Answer 10 questions that you have been asked then create 10 more questions for the others that you tagged to answer.
Choose 10 people.
Legitimately tag these 10 people.
You can't say you don't do tags. Tag backs are allowed.
Questions from the person who tagged me.
1. Are you in a relationship?
Yes. I am in a relationship with
2. Favorite Childhood Show?
Definitely a tie between Beyblade and Pokemon.
3. Do you play video games? If so which ones?
Yes. I play a bunch of games on my own time. Games like Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Pokemon Gold, FIFA 13, and many others that I don't remember the names of.
4. Introvert or Extrovert?
I'd say extrovert, but it really depends on how well I know the person that I'm talking to.
5. Favorite Exotic Animal? (Like panda bears, tigers, etc.)
My favorite exotic animal is a fox. A fennic fox to be exact.
6. Dogs or Cats?
Hmm. Both, but cats are cuter. X3
7. If you could be any fictional character who would you be and why?
Hmm. That's tough. I think I would want to be Jenga from the Beyblade anime series. He's always happy and ready to face any type of opponent. The more stronger the opponent the more confident he is in winning the battle. Which is my favorite thing about him. However he doesn't always win all of his battles, but if he loses he takes a look back at what he could do better and comes up with a new way to defeat his next opponent.
8. Traditional Art or Digital Art?
Traditional art for sure 'cause that's what I mostly draw and what I am use to.
9. What's your favorite school project?
I haven't been in school for a while, but I remember that there was this one project in my Economics class that I had to do in high school before I graduated. It was a group project, and I had to be in a group of three people including myself. We all had to make a video together about an economic term that we learned about in class. Each one of us had to be involved in the making of the video in some way shape or form. It was kind of a dumb assignment at first, but I did end up enjoying it afterward.
10. In Real Life friends or Online Friends?
In Real Life friends are better in my opinion 'cause you can see them all the time and hangout with them. However I think it's good to also have some Online Friends as well 'cause I always like to have at least someone to talk to other then myself from the comfort of my own home.
Questions for people that I have tagged.
1. What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
2. Do you have any pet peeves or things that drive you crazy?
3. Do you have a mental disorder? If so does that disorder affect the way you work?
4. If you could pick any place in the world to live in (fantasy or real life) where would you live and why?
5. What made you come to Deviant Art and start posting drawings, photos, etc?
6. Do you have any characters that you forget are yours that you have gotten from someone else? Whether its through trade, adoptable, or other. I have a whole bunch of characters that I have gotten from other people, but I always end up forgetting about them all except maybe a few. XD
7. Which one of your characters/personas best represents you as a person in real life? For me it's my fursona Winter.
8. Is there anything that really interests you? It can be almost anything.
9. What was the biggest decision that you made that changed your life? It can be a good decision or a bad decision.
10. What's you're favorite color I guess? XD sorry I ran out of ideas for questions.
People I tag.
He he I tagged you back buddy X3
I don't know if you will see this or not, so you don't have to do this.